Chapin. Wonder Tales from Wagner

Today's free book is Wonder Tales from Wagner by Anne Alice Chapin. For the table of contents, check at the bottom of this post below the image.

The book is available at Internet Archive, Hathi Trust, and Google Books.

Isolde

THE FLYING DUTCHMAN - Wikipedia
I. The Spellbound Seaman
II. In the House of Daland
III. Senta's Sacrifice

TANNHAUSER - Wikipedia
I. In the Venusberg
II. The Contest of Song
III. The Pope's Staff

LOHENGRIN - Wikipedia
I. The Coming of the Knight
II. Before the Minster
III. The Three Questions
IV. How the Knight Went Away

TRISTAN AND ISOLDE - Wikipedia
I. From Ireland to Cornwall
II. In Isolde's Garden
III. Kareol

THE MASTERSINGERS OF NUREMBERG - Wikipedia
I. Trial by the Masters
II. Hans Sachs, the Cobbler
III. The Cobbler's Workshop
IV. The Singing of the Mastersong

I made an animated gif of all the illustrations; click here for the full-sized view: